Creating Beautiful And Functional Kitchens - Guidelines
Staff | 28 August, 2020
The main function of any kitchen is to cook and prepare food, therefore it should be well designed and very functional. At Eudy’s Cabinets, it is our aim to help you create a kitchen that is as beautiful as it is functional with our luxury custom cabinets. A new kitchen is a big and worthwhile investment for any home and there are a few design mistakes you should avoid to ensure you get the most out of your new kitchen. We interviewed Jerry Eudy, one of the experienced sales rep and designer, here at Eudy’s Cabinets to get his advice on what homebuilders should keep in mind.
“We always encourage our customers to trust themselves because they know what they want and it’s our job to help them effectively execute their vision” - Jerry Eudy
Guidelines to help you design the kitchen of your dreams:
- Trust your gut and build the kitchen that you want. Not the kitchen anyone else tells you that you should have.
- Functionality is always the best policy.
- Trust the designer you’re working with. Most experienced designers have already made all the mistakes and know what design flaws to watch out for.
- Ensure you take into consideration how much storage you’ll need. Everything must have a home in your kitchen.
- Investing in good quality cabinet hardware. Choose handles that work the best for you, your family, and the people who will use the kitchen often.
- Ensure you have enough counter space!
- Avoid putting bulky appliances in corners.
- Leave ample room in your kitchen for people to move around comfortably.
- Speak with an experienced kitchen designer. They can help you fine-tune your ideas.
In a recent study by the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) of consumers who had remodeled or who are currently remodeling their kitchen, they found that 54% had used a designer. At Eudy’s Cabinets we take pride in the superior level expertise we are able to provide in helping you design your luxury kitchen with our custom cabinets. Our sales reps and designers can advise you on developing an efficient floor plan, materials and appliances that can come together to bring your dream kitchen to life. To learn more about our services, please reach us at (704) 888-4454 or request a quote here.
Sign-up to receive our e-newsletter
Connect With Us
- Call Us